I am snowed in.
It’s nice 🙂
And I’m sure the same feeling is shared, for the most part, by my sleep-deprived, frost-bitten friends who attend Andrews University located in Narnia, Michigan.
If your school/workplace declares a snow day, and you have a whole day just for youself, here are some things you could do:
1) Call your parents.
‘cos let’s face it: You never will otherwise. And they are wondering how you’re doing.
2) Call your brother/sister.
Same reason. Minus them entirely caring about how you’re doing.
3) Cook something nice for yourself.
I like to take my sweet time cooking. It can relax you. IF you can cook, that is.
4) Read few chapters from a book that’s not required reading.
5) Watch few episodes of your favorite Tv show.
FEW. like… eight..
6) Catch up on homework.
Props to you if you actually do homework today.
7) Shovel your neighbors driveway.
and don’t tell em. 🙂
8) If you’re not single and both are snowed in, plan a date with your significant other.
9) If you are single, pray for a significant other. ( OR go hangout out with someone you wanted to hangout but u didn’t because you were too chicken to to do it. )
10) Go snowboarding.
or ‘borrow’ a tray from your local cafeteria and slide down your local tubing hill.
11) Learn something new.
12) Have a jam session with your musical buddies.
13) Jump in the snow.
14) Go cross country skiing.
Never done it. Let me know how it is if you have.
15) Drive around your town ( if possible ) and see if anyone needs a ride somewhere.
16) Visit a friend you haven’t chilled with in a while.
(no pun intended)
17) Make something for your neighbor.
Don’t charge em. Just give.
18) Invest in some projects you’ve put on the shelf for a while.
19) Spend some quality, unrushed time with your Maker.
Let this be more than the 10 minutes in the morning as you’re rushing out of your room. It’s worth it.
What about you? Anything you would add on this list?? Leave a comment below!